Please carefully review the Orlando Christian Preparatory website to learn about our mission and core values. We ask that you prayerfully consider whether God is leading you to pursue becoming part of the OCP family. Contact our Admissions Department if you have any immediate questions before beginning the admissions process.
Attend an Open House
Our Open House events are held on select Sundays during the school year. This is an opportunity for you to visit classrooms, specialty rooms and other areas of the campus, as well as meet faculty and staff.
We invite you to visit the OCP campus for a personal campus tour. Touring the campus and seeing OCP students and faculty in action is a priceless opportunity to experience our school. Fill out a Tour Request here.
Fill out the application and pay the application fee online.
Turn in all necessary documentation, either before Entrance Examination, or at the time of the Entrance Examination.
2-3 year olds
1. Provide the following documents:
a. Birth certificate
b. Immunization record (FL form 680)
2. Set up a FACTS TUITION MANAGEMENT account for tuition payments:
3. Review and sign Financial Agreement with the Finance department
Full Day VPK Program
1. Visit VPK website to obtain a VPK CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY and provide to school office
2. Provide the following documents:
a. Birth certificate
b. Immunization record (FL Form 680)
3. Set up FACTS TUITION MANAGEMENT account for tuition payments:
4. Review and sign Financial Agreement with Finance department
Kindergarten - 12th Grade
1. Schedule and complete admissions testing
2. Provide the following documents at testing appointment:
a. Current and previous year report card (not necessary for incoming Kindergarteners)
b. Birth certificate
c. Immunization record (FL Form 680)
d. School physical
3. Provide completed CONFIDENTIAL TEACHER EVALUATION FORM - this is located in your
information packet or can be downloaded from Supplemental Application Forms in your Online Application
4. Provide the Finance office with any Step Up for Student Award letter or McKay Scholarship information, if
5. Review and sign Financial Agreement with Finance department.
6. Create PARENTSWEB account through RENWEB --our school management software.
7. Begin ENROLLMENT PACKET, accessed through PARENTSWEB. Complete setup of
FACTS TUITION MANAGEMENT account, done within the enrollment packet process. Submit completed
packet with enrollment fee payment.
8. If enrollment has been processed while student is still enrolled in another school then at the end of the school
year we will need:
a. End of year Report Cards
b. Official withdrawal form
9. Provide complete high school transcript.
**If any incoming 9th grader has high school credits, then a transcript will be required for those courses taken.
10. Receive notification from Admissions regarding Acceptance or Denial of student.
11. Complete the Online Enrollment within two weeks of acceptance, and pay the Online Enrollment fee.
6th thru 12th grade students should complete FHSAA Sports Package for any student who might even THINK about participating in our athletic program.
a. EL2 Form - Physical
b. EL3 Form - Consent
c. EL3CH Form - Concussion/Heat Illness
d. GA4 Form - Recruiting Policy Affidavit (10th grade and above only)